The Girls’ Romantic Era Dress is companion to the women’s Romantic Era Dress pattern. I’ve pulled sleeves and skirt width from the later Romantic period, but the fit is still very similar to the Ladies’ Romantic Era Dress. Early Romantic Girls’ fashions looked just like Regency fashions, so pulling those larger sleeves and wider skirts gives this a different look–and it will take you into the early Victorian Era if you simply lengthen the bodice by two inches! Dresses made from this pattern are meant for play, and I highly recommend getting the Pinafore/Pantaloon pattern so you can also create the requisite pantaloons.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one ePattern.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long sleeves; short, puffed sleeves; cap sleeves; and flared flutter sleeves.
- Photo Instructions in the works!
- Click to download the Girls’ Romantic Dress Pattern yardage chart.
- Available for instant download!
- Matching doll dress pattern also available!
- This pattern is rated intermediate, but I’ve had newbies make these dresses with little assistance.
(Looking for the paper version rather than the ePattern? Purchase from one of our many retailers worldwide!)