- Sizes 6-26D all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Notes on original undergarments of the time as well as tips for wearing the undergarments.
- Click to download the Regency Underthings yardage chart.
- Photo Instructions available as a downloadable PDF — Click HERE!
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
The stays are rated “intermediate,” but the chemise and chemisettes are simple enough for a beginner. I am always available through the Contact Form if you have questions! Do note that the short stays will not offer ample enough support for sizes above “DD” without serious modifications. I would instead recommend the excellent Regency Stays pattern by The Mantua Maker, which is for longer (hip-length) stays and can be easily modified to support larger cup sizes.
FITTING HELPS: Do not miss this excellent tutorial for help in fitting stays perfectly!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to April 2007, click HERE for corrections/revisions.