This Edwardian Apron Pattern was inspired by a beautiful circa 1910-1912 pattern in my own collection. I added more sizes and back ties for a nicer fit. (Click on the image at right see the cover art.)
- Sizes 8-18 all included in one envelope.
- Extremely forgiving and adaptable fit!
- Princess lines makes sewing easy! This is a “beginner” pattern.
- Online photo instructions available (soon to be available in PDF format).
- Click to download the Edwardian Apron Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to 2008, click HERE for corrections/revisions.