This 1910s Tea Gown pattern was inspired by “Titanic” and follows the styles of 1911-1913 with its multi-layered skirt and kimono-style bodice.
- Sizes 8-26 all included in one envelope.
- “DD” Bodice Supplement available for $3.
- Photo Instructions online (coming soon in PDF format).
- Click to download the 1910s Tea Gown Pattern yardage chart.
- Available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
- Feeling intimidated by all those layers? You can enroll in my online 1910s Tea Gown class if you’d like step-by-step instructions and live help for creating your own gown!
- It’s also possible to make a nursing panel option!
This pattern is rated “intermediate” mainly because of the extra steps involved in tailoring the bodice for a perfect fit and because of all the skirt layers. I am always available to answer questions through the Contact Form if you need help! Note: While all sizes are included, if you wear a “DD” cup, you will need to purchase the supplement to get a perfect fit.
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to February 2, 2010, click here for corrections.