The 1909 Edwardian Dress was the winning pattern from the first Young Designers’ Contest! Rachel Franklin Hurd took her inspiration from an original gown, creating a versatile pattern that can be used for a variety of occasions. The dress can be made up in everyday fabrics like linen or cotton, or you might opt for a luscious evening gown of velvet. Finally, you can use a sheer overlay to create an ethereal version fit for tea!
- Sizes 6-18 all included in one envelope
- Flowing princess lines make for a very forgiving, flattering fit.
- Instructions included for dresses with a sheer overlay (as shown in the last two photos).
- Over size 18? Just see the instructions for resizing patterns!
- Click to download the 1909 Edwardian Gown yardage chart.
- Now available in ePattern format for instant download!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to August 26, 2004, click HERE for corrections/revisions.