Made from shirting material or (as in this example) silk with short sleeves, my Romantic Era Blouse pattern looks very retro-1940s! This is a fun pattern to use to create a wide variety of styles. If you like the “Peggy Carter” look, this pattern is perfect to pair with both 1940s- and 1950s-style skirts!
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL (essentially 6-24) all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long, cuffed sleeves and short cap sleeves.
- All-in-one collar makes this an easy blouse to put together.
- Photo Instructions in the works!
- Click to download the Romantic Blouse Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
- This pattern is rated intermediate, but a patient beginner can make a blouse if the collar step is taken slowly and carefully.
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to August 20, 2007, clickHERE for corrections/revisions.