- Sizes 6-26 all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long sleeves and short sleeves; darted, gathered, or pleated bodices; front or back closures; and five different necklines.
- Instructions for creating a period correct nursing dress–perfect for nursing moms!
- PLEASE NOTE: The Blouse pattern is NOT included but is sold separately!
- Period fashion plates included to inspire your creations.
- Pattern appendix explains how to adjust the bodice front for ladies sized D and DD.
- Photo Instructions online (coming soon in PDF format).
- Click to download the Romantic Era Dress Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
The photos on this page show several different outfits you can make from this pattern (you could easily make a dozen different styles by mixing and matching necklines, sleeves, and bodice treatments). The pattern is rated “intermediate” because of the fitting techniques involved, but a patient beginner should be able to navigate the instructions without too much trouble.
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to December, 2007, click HERE for corrections.