This charming October 1934 Woman & Home magazine eBook contains a wealth of information, including all of the following:
- Five pages of fashion plates
- “What Colours Shall I Wear in Autumn?” feature
- A knitting pattern for a jumper (pullover) with ruffled collar
- A photo feature on popular jewelry
- An illustrated feature to make an absolutely amazing doll’s house from matchboxes, complete with furniture and working lights!
- Instructions for an embroidered sewing workbag, a baby’s bib, and a sideboard runner
- A variety of ads that illustrate the era
Do note that I have not scanned the entire issue, since, like a lot of these vintage publications, it contains serialized stories that cut off at the end. Without the following issue(s), you have no way of knowing how the story continues and ends, which is very frustrating for an avid reader! I’ve therefore scanned the most relevant features in their entirety
The beauty of an eBook is that, while reading on your computer screen, you can enlarge the page to whatever scale you want in Adobe Reader, and you can also print out the magazine (or portions thereof) if you prefer a hard copy. I hope you’ll enjoy reading and learning from all the knowledge contained in this vintage magazine. I’m so happy to be able to add it to my favorites!