Okay! Now it’s time to sharpen your wits and see how closely you’ve been paying attention! I’ve got four little giveaway packages from the Jane Austen Centre in Bath. Each package contains a commemorative keyring and a keepsake card celebrating the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s move to Chawton Cottage (card is blank inside and includes an envelope):
I have two of the cards on the left and two of the ones on the right, plus four keyrings. First four people to send in correct answers win a card and a keyring!
So, without further ado, here are the questions:
1. What was the first official event of the 2009 London Historical Costume Tour?
2. Which two ladies got to serve as models at Shakespeare’s Globe for “Ophelia’s” costume?
3. Which famous 19th-century church did my family attend the first Sunday?
4. What was our first stop on Monday the 14th?
5. Which play did we see at Shakespeare’s Globe Monday night?
6. Who got to model Cathy Hay’s fabulous oak leaf gown?
7. What was the name of the special 1950s exhibit at Kensington Palace?
8. Who was our guest speaker at the Fan Museum’s Orangerie on Wednesday?
9. Name the two places we stopped to tour on our way to Bath.
10. What was the name of the group that performed Sunday night in Bath?
11. Name one BBC miniseries that used Lacock Village as a location.
12. Name two of the inns/pubs in Lacock Village.
Okay, that’s it! The first four people to send in correct answers will win! (Please don’t post your answers in the comments — be sure to use the feedback form.) I’ll announce them here on the blog as soon as I have them.