March 4, 2010
Hello, and welcome to the Sense and Sensibility Message Board! This board is provided by Jennie Chancey, seamstress and pattern designer for Sense and Sensibility Patterns.
In order to keep this forum friendly and focused on the purpose it was intended for, we ask that all members follow these guidelines:
1. All new members should make and introductory post. There is a forum specifically for this purpose. This helps members feel comfortable chatting with you, and helps people get to know you better.
2. Engage in polite behavior at all times.
3. Keep all posts centered on sewing and historical fashion.
4. Keep all posts, photos, links, etc. G-rated.
5. Use proper English when writing posts. (Use proper punctuation and capitalization, no text-speak, except for the occasional “LOL” or using DD or DS and the like to maintain anonymity of family members)
6. No prayer requests/religious posts, or political posts. There is a wide variety of religious and political ideologies here, and posts on these topics, without fail, cause problems.
7. No requests for charitable giving.
8. No on-site sales through this forum. Occasional off-site sales announcements are okay (for example, posting a link to your e-Bay sale of sewing/fashion related items).
9. No spamming. Spammers will be banned immediately and reported.
10. No post bumping for the sole purpose of increasing post counts.
11. No inappropriate user names. Names of this sort will result in your user account being deleted.
12. Copyrights are a very complicated issue best discussed with your legal adviser. Discussions on the topic are not permitted on this forum.
Feel free to contact Mrs. Chancey, or the moderators of this board if you have questions about these guidelines.
Most Users Ever Online: 34
Currently Browsing this Page:
Katrina Ariana: 216
Guest Posters: 18
Newest Members: sedge, elisabethanna, apronquestion, seagypsy, shanawoodman, rachi48, Irena, abam1201, mislissy, samanthac
Administrators: sistersuzi: 516, Jennie Chancey: 339, ccsewing: 55, Geneece: 646