Here’s the companion to the women’s Romantic Era Dress pattern. I’ve pulled sleeves and skirt width from the later Romantic period, but the fit is still very similar to the Ladies’ Romantic Era Dress. Early Romantic Girls’ fashions looked just like Regency fashions, so pulling those larger sleeves and wider skirts gives this a different look–and it will take you into the early Victorian Era if you simply lengthen the bodice by two inches! Dresses made from this pattern are meant for play, and I highly recommend getting the Pinafore/Pantaloon pattern so you can also create the requisite pantaloons.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for long sleeves; short, puffed sleeves; cap sleeves; and flared flutter sleeves.
- Photo Instructions in the works!
- Click to download the Girls’ Romantic Dress Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!