The Girls’ Regency Spencer & Pelisse pattern is a companion to the ladies’ Spencer & Pelisse pattern and will make adorable jackets, long coats, and sleeveless pelisses to go over dresses.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 all included in one envelope.
- Illustrated instructions make construction easy!
- Options for double-breasted and non-overlapping front closure; notched collar or no collar; full jacket/coat or sleeveless, vest-style pelisse.
- Photo Instructions online (coming soon in PDF format).
- Click to download the Girls’ Spencer-Pelisse yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
For the coat shown in the photos, I made the double-breasted jacket with notched collar, then added a skirt that is straight in the front and pleated across the back. The bodice back has the period correct dropped shoulder seams and curved side back seams. Sleeves are also correct for the time period with the gathers beginning below the shoulder in back. The pattern is rated “intermediate” because of the lining and collar, but I think it actually goes together faster than the dress pattern and is not at all difficult to understand after a trial run in muslin. An advanced beginner would have little trouble, and I am always available through the Contact Form if you have questions!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to 2003, click HERE for corrections.