The Girls’ Edwardian Apron is designed with today’s child in mind and features a very “grow-able” fit with adjustable criss-cross straps that tie in back. The deep pockets that are a hallmark of the ladies’ pattern are here, too!
- Sizes 2-14 all included in one envelope.
- Extremely forgiving and adaptable fit!
- Easy to sew. This is a fantastic pattern to use as a mother-daughter project to teach sewing.
- Click to download the Girls’ Edwardian Apron Pattern yardage chart.
- Available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
- You can also purchase and download a class to take you through this pattern step by step!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to August 3, 2009, click HERE for corrections.