Drafted from an original circa 1908 jacket, this is my Edwardian Walking Jacket pattern. It pairs beautifully with the Beatrix Skirt pattern and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Flattering princess lines create a wonderfully feminine shape.
- Sizes 6-20 all included in one envelope.
- Includes templates for the embellishments pictured on the pattern cover.
- Princess-line fit makes sewing easy!
- Photo Instructions online (coming soon in PDF format).
- Click to download the Edwardian Walking Jacket Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!