I created this shirtwaist pattern to go with my “Beatrix” Skirt and Jacket. Now you’ll be able to create a complete outfit–even a jaunty riding habit!–from this trio of patterns, all inspired by 1909 originals.
- Sizes 6-26 all included in one envelope.
- Very comfortable fit (corset optional!) and super for nursing mothers.
- A wide variety of options are included so that you can create an entire selection of blouses for all seasons and occasions.
- Bodice fastens either up the back or the front and can be smooth or softly gathered at the center front.
- Sleeve styles include long and slim, puffed elbow-length, and demi leg o’ mutton with long button cuff.
- Includes alternate necklines for evening wear as well as lace insertion and embroidery designs!
- Click to download the “Beatrix” Shirtwaist Pattern yardage chart.
- Also available for instant download as an ePattern in PDF format!
- This pattern is rated intermediate to advanced, depending on whether or not you opt to do the lace insertion and embroidery.
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to May, 2008, click HERE for an addition.
Thank you to Katrina of Edelweiss Patterns for sharing her results from this pattern — those gorgeous photos against the blue hydrangeas!