This tailored “Beatrix” jacket pattern was inspired by the styles of the late Edwardian era — and by Beatrix Potter, who wore sturdy walking skirts and fitted jackets while working and sketching around her farm in England.
- Sizes 8-18 all included in one envelope (instructions for sizing below 6 and above 18 are available on my pattern resizing page)
- Single-breasted and double-breasted options.
- Flattering princess-line construction and lapel collar make this a timeless style.
- Combine with the “Beatrix” Skirt to create an authentic Edwardian riding habit!
- Photo Instructions online (soon to be available in PDF format).
- Yardage chart available for download.
- Also available as an ePattern in PDF format!
Note: If you purchased a copy of this pattern prior to January 15, 2008, click HERE for corrections.