All work on this site is copyright ©1997-2016 Sense & Sensibility Patterns. As the copyright owner, Sense & Sensibility Patterns retains the following exclusive rights:
- The creator of the work has exclusive rights with or without a copyright statement.
- No part of our publications or website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher.
- You cannot make any copies of the work without the express written consent of the copyright holder. A photocopy doesn’t just refer to using a copy machine. It also includes scanning, tracing, screenshots, photographs, etc. And even if you do not charge for the copy (e.g. giving it to a friend for free), this does not make it any less illegal. You may, of course, make tracings of any pattern for your own personal use.
- You cannot distribute copies of ePatterns by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending.
- By submitting photos to sensibility.com, visitors agree that Sense & Sensibility Patterns is authorized to post the photos on the website and share them through social media sources (e.g. Facebook and Twitter). Photos copyrighted to a studio are not permitted unless written authorization has been obtained to share said photos on sensibility.com (photo credit will be given when authorization is obtained).
- All Vintage Images may be downloaded for personal study offline. If you wish to share them on a website, please download and save them to your own server and provide a credit line or link back to this site. None of the vintage images or patterns on sensibility.com are for sale.
- Professionals are allowed to make items for sale from any patterns (print and ePatterns) without paying a licensing fee. Sellers should provide a courtesy link back to sensibility.com or otherwise acknowledge the origin of the design.